Online Actuellement: 1 visiteur      Aujourd'hui: 1
Mumble et serveur 12/02/09
Bienvenue 30/01/09
Pas de News !
Pas de News !
Pas de News !
www.cheapj... 28/03/2020
/www.whole... 28/03/2020
singapore... 28/03/2020
www.wholes... 28/03/2020
www.cheapj... 28/03/2020
renega 37 / 11
Faros Killer 17 / 7
Défiez-nous !
Défiez-nous !
Défiez-nous !
Défiez-nous !
Défiez-nous !
Défiez-nous !
Défiez-nous !
Défiez-nous !
Bonjour
Venez visithez notre site :
http://design-nk.fr/ - Design-Nk
Creation de
Themes Nuked-Klan
Login

Pseudo :
Pass :
 Enregistré
S'enregistrer
Perdu votre Pass ?

Menu

News
Forum
Téléchargements
Membres
Team
Nous Défier
Recrutement
Serveurs
Calendrier
Galerie
Matches

Forum
     

buy Activated carbon filter cartridge production machine< Sujet précédent  Sujet suivant >
Index du Forum -> Viens boire un coup chez les SpA -> Coin apéro

AuteurMessage
fish53a
Newbie


Messages : 10
Inscrit(e) le: 26/02/2020
Posté le 26/02/2020 07:02  
buy Activated carbon filter cartridge production machine
Basic Info
Material: Stainless Steel
Automatic Grade: Fully Automatic
Production capacity: 1500pcs/24hours (On the basis of 10" length, ID=28mm, OD=63.5mm, 100g)
Rated power: 15KW/Hour
Running power: 7-9KW/Hour
Raw material: Active Carbon (Granule) And PE Gule (Powder); Active Carbon Percentage Is 88%-90%, The Other Is 10%-12%
Internal diameter(Default): 28mm (8mm-45mm Available)
Outer diameter(Default): 63mm (28mm-80mm Available)
length: 5", 10", 20" 30"( 40".............100" need to custom-made)
Machine weight: 900kg, 1.1T after packing
Layout: 15M2 is enough.
Application: Filter Cartridge
Making Warranty: One Year
Trademark: SHUHANG
Transport Package: Wooden Case
Specification: CE, ISO9001
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Port: Shanghai, China
Origin: Wuxi, China
Product Description
High Quality Automatic CTO Activated Carbon Water Filter Cartridge Making Machine
Layout of complete production line
Advantages
&#9733; Good quality
1. Electric parts are produced by famous company (inverter is ABB, temperature controller adopt OMRON, Schneider electric parts, Solid state contactor instead of normal contactor.)
&#9733; High production capacity and Lowest electric consumption, You Could Get higher Profit.
1. Output: 1500pcs/24hours
2. Electric consumption is about 7-9KW/Hour, You will use 0.11 kw~0.14kw to Produce one pc of CTO active carbon cartridge. (We use least electric consumption than others.)
Shipping & Packing
Payment: T/T , 20% ~30% deposit, and balance before loading
Delivery time: 20-25 days against deposit
Default voltage: 3-phase 380V/50HZ, 1-phase 220V/50HZ. Pls tell me in advance if you want to change.
Packing: Packed by plywood case, Total about 9CBM
After sales service
&#9733;Warranty Terms:
1 years warranty, life-long maintenance.
We provide the screw rod inside extruder, extruder's barrel, and extruder's gear box for 2 years free
ABB Inverter and extruder's electric motor 2 years free if yours is broken without human factor.
&#9733;Customers' Training:
First: we could train your delegates (1~3 person) for 7~14 days until your colleagues tell us they have known how to work by themselves. We are responsible for food when they are working.
Second: our engineers will go to your factory to install and teach your operators 7 days~10days. Your company prepare air tickets (go and back) & Hotel& eating & salary (salary is 60USD/day/person)
&#9734;We suggest customers study at our factory firstly, and then, Our engineer goes to your factory if you still need. It will be better.
Operation steps
First step: The raw material is mixing by the mixer.
Second step: Automatic feeder will feed carbon material automatically.
Third step: Carbon material granule and PE glue will be heating and extruding on extruder.
Forth step: The cooling device is cool the carbon filter. 300mm-400mm/min if water cool carbon cartridge directly; 150mm-200mm/min if water cool mold directly.
Fifth step: Automatic cutting machine will cut carbon filter cartridge automatically as 10", 20", 30"…As you need.
Welcome to contact us!buy Activated carbon filter cartridge production machine
website:http://www.shuhangmachinery.com/filter-cartridge-machine/activated-carbon-filter-cartridge-machine/

Revenir en haut



Publicité de la team
     



Partenaire
     



©2008 - Design-NK
Powered by Nuked-Klan 1.7.7 © 2002, 2008   Valid XHTML 1.0!   Valid CSS!